Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Friendship

Hello again!!!

I am going to be talking about friendship today because my friends mean SO much to me. Do you have different kinds of friends? I do. I have BESTEST friends, BEST friends, and I have, FRIENDS! I know, I know! There's no such word as BESTEST, but my friends Janece, Ari and I want to create our own dictionary! How interesting, huh? Once we get if started, and finished, I will post it. Be prepared for what you might read! Anyway, back to friendship. No matter what types of friends you have, you want to have some of these qualities in your friends: Loyalty, Love, Kindness, and someone you can share laughs with (even if you are talking about some of the stupidest things ever!) How do you tell who your friend is or not? Good question. Sometimes, it's pretty easy to tell, but sometimes there are people who I call (PRETEND FRIENDS a.k.a PF) A pretend friend is someone who pretends to be your friend!! Go figure! They might be pretending to be many things, maybe they hang out with you because they think you're popular, or maybe because people treat them differently when they're around you. Sometimes, when you have a BEST friend you tell them deep dark secrets! At least, I know I do, but you know, it's not always a good idea to tell your friends EVERYTHING and here's why. Say your friend tells you a secret that could get him or her in trouble, and then you promise not to say anything. Often, those kinds of secrets are the very ones you should tell someone about. Even though,you might lose a friend because you told on them, at least you know you did the right thing by telling someone about it. That way, you will feel much better, your friend wont get in trouble and even though you might lose and friend, there is always someone who will always be your friend and that is GOD! So I encourage you to not keep some secrets that are told to you by someone. That's when telling who your friends are comes in, your real friends, wouldn't be mad at you for telling on them, (and if they are don't worry they'll get over it!) but would thank you and appreciate what you did to help them. Whenever you feel like your friends will never talk to you again always remember that Jesus Christ will always be your friend and will never leave nor forsake you!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Friends are so important, but you are right -- Jesus is the Best Friend!

Unknown said...

Good post.I would like to see this dictionary you and your freind are making.

In Christ,Joseph

Ari said...

hey i really want 2 c the dictionary u r makin stef can i help u ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok peace out stef luv ari